So I did brew some during 2014 - seven batches to be exact. Unfortunately, I only ended up thoroughly documenting two of them, ouch! I promise to do better with this in 2015. I also plan to brew more since I have the ingredients!
Batches Made in 2014
- Belgian Pale Ale - Probably the best beer I made all year. Wonderfully balanced
- Session IPA - Extract batch, came out OK. Briefly discussed the recipe here. Nothing to write home about
- Wrong Coast 2 - Made my IPA for the deck party. Discussed in this post along with the Witbier below
- Witty Welker - Made a slightly modified version of this witbier for the deck party
- Cider - Made a batch of cider. Used WLP002 and added a half gallon of apple juice back to the keg to add sweetness
- Oatmeal Stout - actually documented this one!
- Belgian Golden Strong Ale - 5 year anniversary brew with Josh. We brewed this on Dec 21st and I do plan on writing about it once it is ready for tasting in 2015.
And last but not least, I did write an article for Homebrewtalk.com and plan do to do more in the future. Keep an eye out for me on HBT and I will occasionally link to the content over there, on here.
Merry Christmas and a Happy Brew Year!